Monday, February 22, 2010

Humor Life


I've sure been writing about love, relationships, && all that jazz a lot soooo I'm going to change it up. This blog will be about having a sense of humor about life. Life's too short to be serious.

Cheeeeesy Joke of the Day - How do you wake up Lady Gaga??



Keep reading for the answer.

The older I get the more serious life seems to become. Maybe it's because of all the responsibilities that come with growing up and getting older. As children we're so happy. We tend to laugh at everything, or at least I did. But the older I got life seemed to be less happy and more serious. Does life lose its sense of humor through age?!?! I surely hope not! Laughing is good for your health. It's actually been scientifically proven. Look it up!


Anyways, I think that you should try to make the best of what you're given. Meaning, even if you're going through a rough patch in life or having a middle age crisis, find something to make you laugh. Find humor in something and laugh it off.

--- You poke her face. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment